ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION – $39 per person
Round trip transportation is not included. Hotel pick-up is available from 7 convenient pick-up points in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:55 PM to 4:40 PM depending on your departure location. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. Motor coaches return to original departure point. If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hour notice.
Please arrive at your departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, as we are unable to wait for guests arriving late.
Look for a green Robert’s Hawaii motorcoach and escorts who will be wearing red Polynesian outfits. If for any reasons you miss your bus, you will be required to find your own way to the luau. Return transportation to Waikiki will still be provided. Rescheduling to another date is an option, canceling however is not an option.Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels aboard Robert’s Hawaii motorcoach at these following locations:
- 3:55 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona, side street)
- 4:05 PM – Prince Waikiki Hotel (harbor side of valet island)
- 4:10 PM – Trump Hotel (sidewalk near valet)
- 4:15 PM – Ambassador Hotel (Namahana Street)
- 4:20 PM – Ross Dress for Less (Seaside Avenue)
- 4:30 PM – Hyatt Regency Hotel (Koa Avenue, backside of hotel, under green awning)
- 4:40 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (outside of tour lobby on Paoakalani Avenue)
For same day transportation questions, please call 808-664-0448.
Special Notes: Please note if traveling with an infant at time of booking for seating accommodation on motorcoach. Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food. If optional motorcoach transportation is purchased, infants ride for free but may be required to sit on parent’s lap.
- $9 parking fee not included with price of Luau Experience.
- Check-in begins at 5:00 PM. Gates open at 5:15 PM. Luau begins at 5:30 PM and ends at about 8:00 PM.
- Physical location – Wet’n’Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Highway,Kapolei, HI 96707
Driving Directions from Waikiki: H-1 West, Exit 1E, turn right at the traffic light, and follow entrance to the park. About 25 miles, 30 minutes. Parking is $9 and is CASH ONLY.