Just like any membership programs. You must activate your online voucher to an actual ID pass card at the season pass processing window in order to begin using the following benefits during normal park hours – click here to view:
The following cardholder benefits will be valid effective August 18, 2023
Unlimited visits through December 31, 2024.
- You get unlimited entry from the date of purchase through December 31, 2024. Be sure to check out our operation calendar and Days the park is open to the public. Your pass is not valid on special events or park buyouts.
FREE parking each visit through December 31, 2024
- Get free parking every visit ($20 regular price). The card holder must be present in the vehicle to receive the free parking. Simply show your pass to the parking attendant upon arrival. It is not necessary for the card holder to be the driver.
FREE VIP Parking (available on a first come, first served basis)
- Along with Free Parking, the First 20 per day get FREE VIP Parking. Limited to 20 stalls. The stalls are marked with blue placards.
FREE admission to Dive’n’Movie Nights
- Taking your family movie night to a different level. Watch blockbuster hits under the stars floating on an inner tube in our Hawaiian Waters Wave Pool. A night complete with extended use of the rides, food and beverage specials, prize giveaways and more. All FREE with your Kahuna Season Pass. View movie dates here.
20% OFF Cabana rental
- Available now. Get 20% OFF the peak standard and peak premium cabana rentals pricing in 2024 with your Kahuna Season Pass.? Card and a valid ID must be surrendered at time of check-in. Failure to present an ID and Kahuna Pass card will result in a full priced rental.? Discount is off of the Peak Price and Standard Cabana discount exclude holidays. Premium cabana discount does not apply on Dive’n’Movie nights, holidays, special events, and holidays.? Limit to 1 cabana rentals per day and based upon availability. Please have you pass number readily available to purchase online. Pass numbers are assigned once you activate your membership towards an ID card at any season pass processing window.??to book your cabana now.
The following benefits will take effect January 1, 2024
FREE refillable sport bottle with $3.49 soft drink fill all season long at Windjammer Food Court
- Show your Kahuna Season Pass to our retail shop attendant to receive your sports bottle. By bringing the sport bottle with your Kahuna pass at our Windjammer food court you get a special rate of $3.49 plus tax per fill. Please make note that these bottles are not dishwasher safe. If you lose or damage your bottle, see our retail shop for a replacement bottle at a discounted rate.
2 FREE digital tickets for a friend
- Digital tickets are pre-loaded to your pass upon card activation and are valid for a single day use only.
- First ticket is valid for use starting April 1 – June 2, 2024
- Second ticket will be available for use August 1 – September 29, 2024
- The card holder is required to be present in order to use the ticket during its valid dates. When valid, simply bring your guest with you to the turnstile and they will be given entry upon scanning your pass. Don’t let this benefit go unused. No extension issued to expired/unused tickets.
FREE Bodyboard rides on the Flowrider on select days all throughout the 2024 season
- Present your Kahuna Season Pass at Davey Jones’ Locker and get a free all-day body board ride wristband on the Flowrider. View dates here.
$19.99 Discounted tickets for friends on select dates all throughout 2024
- Double the fun and get discounted ticket for a family member or a friend for only $19.99 plus tax! Present your Kahuna Season Pass to our Front Ticket Purchasing window to receive your discounted ticket.
- Limit to one (1) discounted ticket per pass and cardholder must be present. Valid on same day visit only. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion or discount. Offer not transferable or exchangeable.
- Dates are updated monthly. Subscribe to our e-newsletter or register your pass on our MyPass page to view future dates. We also encourage you to sign-up to receive our e-newsletter with updates on upcoming special events.