PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
Wet’n’Wild Hawaii is now offering a Payment Plan to purchase your 2024 日本无码. Now you can buy season passes and pay in 9 easy monthly payments with ZERO interest.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Use the Payment Plan program and we’ll charge your credit card with 9 monthly payments – with ZERO interest.
- Using the Payment Plan to purchase a season pass(es) constitutes the purchaser agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Failure to complete the payments as indicated upon purchase will result in the suspension of your season passes until such time as payment is made in full.
- Passes must be paid as specified in your payment schedule; late payments will result in the deactivation of your passes. If payments are not received for any reason the season pass is not valid and no refunds will be issued.
- Passes are valid from now through December 31, 2024, operating season only, and cannot be transferred to subsequent years.
- Your Season Pass purchase will be paid in 9 equal payments.? The first payment is due at the time of purchase plus tax and online convenience fees.? Then in 30 days, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.? The Payment Plan can only be used for Season Pass purchased online and not available at the ticket box office.? If you choose to add other items to the order, those products will be charged to your credit card in full today.
- If payment is not received for any reason, the Season Pass transaction will be canceled, passes voided and no refund will be issued.
- All the payments will be billed to the initial credit card (or approved payment method) on a recurring 30-day basis until payment is made in full. Payments declined for processing for any reason will be retried once after a 3-day waiting period. If Wet’n’Wild Hawaii is unable to confirm the payment method, the transaction will be canceled.
- A suspended status notice will be sent to the purchaser with instructions on how to reinstate the transaction. In addition, regardless of the number of times a pass is used, there are no refunds of amounts paid on the Payment Plan account.
Offer valid to all Hawaii residents only with proof of residency required upon pass activation.? May not be combined with any other offer, coupon, promotion, or discount.? Offer not transferable or exchangeable.? Purchases made online are subject to sales tax and online processing fees.